Post-Juvederm Instructions to Keep in Mind
- Posted on: Jan 15 2014
Wrinkles and fine lines become more and more apparent as you get older. Fortunately, there is a quick way to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and restore facial volume without going under the knife. Juvederm in Brownwood is the choice of many of our patients here are Creative Image Laser Solutions because it has immediate results and comes with little to no downtime. Despite being a fast and easy procedure, there are still some post-procedure instructions that you have to keep in mind.
- Avoid certain spa procedures following Juvederm injections.
- Stay away from the sun and avoid tanning. Avoid going to tanning booths.
- Protect your skin from the sun by applying sunscreen. Wear a hat whenever you go outside.
- Do not touch the site where you got the injection so as not to affect the results.
- It is okay to wear makeup and use other beauty products, but make sure to apply them gently.
- Do not exaggerate your facial expressions. Of course, you can still show your feelings. However, a couple of hours after the treatment, try not to be involved in anything that will make you laugh or cry.
- For bruising or swelling, you can apply cold compress. Makeup can also be used to cover up swelling, redness, or bruising.
- Discuss any prolonged irritation with a doctor right away.
During your consultation with us, we will provide you with the appropriate pre- and post-Juvederm instructions. We will also answer any questions you may have. Schedule an appointment with us today by calling 325-641-1927 and take advantage of the long-lasting effects of Juvederm!