Turn Back Time with Restylane!
- Posted on: Jan 30 2014
Reversing the signs of aging has never been this easy. Here at Creative Image Laser Solutions, patients can look younger and fresher with Restylane in Brownwood. Restylane reduces the appearance of wrinkles on the face, adds volume to the skin, and rejuvenates the skin. It is a good choice for those who wish to turn back the clock.
Below are the benefits of Restylane.
- It is an easy way to reverse the signs of aging and improve overall appearance.
- It can smooth out wrinkles and fine lines. Restylane can also be used to plump the lips and improve facial contour.
- It is an effective treatment.
- Skin tests are not required since Restylane does not have any ingredients that are derived from animals.
- Results are instant and can be seen after a single treatment.
- Results look natural and can last up to a year.
- Restylane is safe to use as it resembles the hyaluronic acid found in the human body. It is also well tested in different clinical studies. In fact, it is the most studied hyaluronic acid based dermal filler.
- Treatments are quick and last for about 30 minutes only.
- Treatments are virtually pain free although some people experience mild discomfort during injections. Pain can be avoided by applying a local anesthetic cream to the treatment area.
- Restylane naturally disappears in the body.
- There is no downtime and normal activities can be resumed right away.
- Side effects include redness, bruising, swelling, itching, and tenderness. They are usually mild to moderate and go away shortly.
If you wish to benefit from Restylane or want to learn more about different dermal fillers, schedule a consultation with Dr. Butka by calling 325-641-1927 or filling out this online contact form. We look forward to hearing from you!
Posted in: Dermal Fillers, Facial Aesthetics