Recent statistics reveal that Botox remains on top of non-surgical cosmetic procedures. Year after year, it looks like more people are really giving the procedure a chance and it looks like majority of them are extremely satisfied. While effectivity is not really a major issue anymore, we still have a lot of clients asking about safety in Botox.
To ensure your safety when getting Botox, consider the following:
1. Ask about the training and experience of your Botox provider.
2. Confirm if the procedure will be done in sterile surroundings.
3. Assess your own health. If you currently have health problems, consider visiting your general practitioner and have that health problem treated first.
4. Get to know the potential side effects of Botox — from what to look out for post-procedure and possible risks in the long term.
5. Check for fake Botox. Ask your provider about the label of your Botox and check for authenticity. Genuine Botox products often have holograms of authorized manufacturers.
Where to Get Authentic Botox in Brownwood
With Botox, You will see the rejuvenating effects and visible reduction of wrinkles and be happy with a younger looking you! Depending upon your own metabolism and receiving regular treatments it can last for 3 months or longer. Our individualized treatments are painless and take particular attention not to cause bruising and look natural.
Make sure to contact Dr. Butka, an experienced Botox provider in Brownwood, for your wrinkles and fine lines. Schedule a personal consultation with Dr. Butka by calling 325.641.1927 or by filling out this contact form.